Saturday 18 September 2010

Wedding

There was a time, when i was invited to on of my best friend's wedding. I also got the request to bring my camera and be a secondary (tertiary) photographer for the event. I have to admit, that i'm not good in portraits, and i never did anything what could be compared to taking pictures at a wedding. So, I've read a lot of blogs, and how-tos about wedding photography. We (my fiancée and myself) traveled to Veszprém, where the event was, with a lot of thing in my head. The warnings (no replay, no second tries etc) and the advices (follow the bride, take care about the exposure and so on). And the big day started. I've shoot approx. 600 pictures. And after I've shared them with my friend he told me my pictures were really good. It was really good to hear.
Especially after those hours with full of concentrating.  And the results, well I can't tell. But I've taken some really nice pictures.

Not really bad from a beginner, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment