Friday 24 September 2010

Photoshop....

First of all. I don't really like Photoshop. And the ,,Ok, i have a nice picture let's enhance to make it rock..." thing.
I like my pictures as they are. But sometime. I can feel something hidden in a pic. Let me show what am i talking about.
Last time, out at the Kaosz Fesztival there was a girl, who totally refused to be on a picture. She was waiting for a band, and that was all.
Well, i did not gave up. And when i saw her sitting on the steps, i saw something...
Original:
Seemd to be sad, but really she just covered her face with her arms. Well. What i saw...
Depression is invisible
I know, it's not perfect. As i told, i don't really like PS, and altering the image... But this time. I think it was useful.



2 comments:

  1. I agree with you about overdoing Photoshop. But you have made this photo special here. The title really fits too. Love it!

    ReplyDelete