Tuesday 7 September 2010

My first Photo of day feeling

It's interesting. I'm now collecting my best of pics, and i've found the first picture which made me smile, and gave me the feeling:
"Yeah I took that one."
It was my real first concert photography event. I took my first DSLR camera (Nikol) a Nikon D40 with the kit objective attached to it.
The lights went out, and i almost immediately realized that. Ok. There is no light. I don't know what will happen. Shall I use flash?
And a few minutes later i was chasing the singer from the band and tried to get something to the picture which is not only black and blurry.
It took approx 50 expo while I started to record pictures (rather than the random lines, and light sources).
And than i got this. I was amazed. The total luck shot.
I haven't change on the picture. At that time i used PS only for cropping. So i was standing there and than the lead singer came off from the stage to the audience. He hugged a girl, and singed for her some verse from the song. And i was on my knees, and pressing the shutter.
When i stood up, and see what i was able to get. That was the time when I've decided to be a concert / band photographer. I know, i'm a newbie, and with approx 17000 expos, i will be a newbie for quite a long time. But this second of my life will be a good memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment