Friday 10 September 2010

An another favourite.

Today I have  picked on another photo as a favorite. It was taken approx 2 years ago at an air parade which was held on a national holiday at Budapest.
The funny story about the photo was simple. I've read a lot how to make good sport photos, but at that time, i only had my basic lens (18-55) and soon i had to realize that it's focal length is not enough for the optimal pictures. (the planes were too far from me, and i was not able to do closeups).
So, i had to change my mind, and try to do something else. So I've started to do something else. Change aperture to F22, and starting took off the main theme from the planes to the surroundings. Just to use the airplanes as a decoration. And the result: Well, it's hanging on my bedroom wall.


One year later, I had the change to shoot some pix on the RedBull Air race. And based on my prev experience, The results were much better (and also, i got my 70-300 lens with me)
I know. There is some dust remained on the photo from the lens But this time i like it (that's why i left as it is, just gave an auto tone and colors in photoshop (that time, i was shooting in jpg, instead of raw. I know, it's a real beginner thing to do, but at that time, i was more concentrating the how to make pictures, instead of the results)

No comments:

Post a Comment