Sunday 10 June 2012

It's been a long time.

It's been a long time since i've put my camera to the shelf and my my hobby on pause. I had a lot of things to do and had no time for anything.
But since i've seen my nikon daily, and knowing that i have a very basic "studio" gear at home the time had to come when i had to say now.
I have to admit i forgot how fun is this. You will see what is missing from your current gear.
I've found out that for background you don't have to go for an expensive fabric. You can go to a fabric shop, and get a few meters from the kind you like. (from 1,5 euro  for a 100X150 cm ). Hang somewhere (i'm thinking to get a curtain valance (4 Euros for an extendable one in IKEA. :) ) and use a flash. the rest is depends on you. And it's easier than you think. :)


For these pictures i've use on'y what i've found at home. and my chap home "studio flash" and/or my system flash.








2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete